Verdicts and Settlements
Burton Padove is well-known for producing positive outcomes for his clients, as follows: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice and Truck Litigation
- Personal injury victim had lost her eye when an air hose at an automotive repair facility struck her.
- Medical malpractice victim was born with cerebral palsy due to a delay in the physician performing a cesarean section.
- Truck injury victim was broadsided by a semi-truck and suffered a mild brain injury.
- Medical malpractice victim was not monitored when placed on prescription strength ibuprofen resulting in kidney failure
- Drug side effect victims have suffered serious injuries due to their medications. Presently representing victims of side effects from the following medications: Yaz, Yasmin,Ocella, Avandia and Levaquin throughout the country.
- Life partnership agreement for lesbian couple and later, dissolution of the agreement.
- Custody case involving a father who had not been informed that he had a child until the child was ten years old.
Call Burton Padove for a free consultation at 219-836-2200 or 877-446-5294 for nationwide callers. Visit todayslawalert.com to view Burton Padove's blog. Accepted personal injury cases will be taken on a contingency fee basis whereby NO FEE will be due for litigation until the lawsuit is won. Fees for family law case work may be found by clicking here.